Friday, November 27, 2009

Future Love


Future Love-Kristina Debarge


I like to think of my love life as a "Fairytale"..Princess starts off alone & then one day meets a Prince Charming that sweeps her off her feet. It's been awhile since I've had a REAL something with someone I REALLY cared about.


I know it's not impossible to find a guy with manners, business about himself, & respect for me. The fairytale guy that kisses me on my forhead & holds me while we're looking at the stars.

(*Record Scratch*) Okay so maybe it's alil corny..but that's What I want.

I've had the *pimp* title for awhile & it's time I let it go. Me & my bestie Alisha are good for keeping niggas in rotation..but I'm tired of pimpin mine. haha


People always ask me what "my type" is but I never really thought about it until last night. I would have to say my type is:

1.Someone that really & trully will care for me & not be on bs.


Short? Yeah, I know right..but it's the most simple way I could put it. I want something real. I WILL be able to tell a real nigga from a fake one. I have game..trust me..I know how it works. I want someone who will come correct if they tryna be wit me.


All I'm asking for is: Someone who can handle me..flaws & all. I can be a bit much @ times & stubborn as hell, but that's cuz Ima go get getta, & I usually get wat i want. (haha) Someone who can hold me down & be there for me. Someone who's got business bout theyself & they only focus ain't tryna get some c00kie. Not someone messy, but someone true.


I don't know who you are..but I've got you all figured out. I know alot about you..& i'm waiting for yah, patiently. =)

-Mitchy<3



No comments:

Post a Comment