Thursday, November 26, 2009

Give Thanx


Give Thanx.

I have so much to be thankful for. God has been REALLY good to me this year. I've been thru hell & back..BUT i made it thru. Nothing compares to the love & support systems I have in my life. Everytime I think about giving up..I think about where I wanna be & where I WILL be! I dont have time to complain about things I dont have because I kno that things come to those who are patient & grateful. Complaining is like slapping God in the face..& I'm not that bold lolx. Give thanx & priase him for what you have in your life..dont whine about wat you dont have because your really just disrespecting Gods work. Where the world sees disappointment..God sees beter opportunities. Love. Live. Laugh. BE HAPPY. Celebrate the life you have & enjoy every moment of it. Complain no more, & seek prayer. God is Good all the time, all the time God is good.

-Mitchy

No comments:

Post a Comment